Andicuri Trail Off-Road UTV Adventure
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- An exhilarating off-road UTV safari along the Andicuri Trail.
- Visit the remote Andicuri Beach.
- Photo stops at Alto Vista Chapel, the California Lighthouse, and other locations.
Along the Andicuri Trail, this adrenaline-pumping safari brings you up close and personal with Aruba's dramatically rugged coastline. Your vehicle will be a UTV – a cross between a golf buggy and a quad bike – that will zoom you into this remote corner of the island at breakneck speed, leaving clouds of dust in its wake.
Andicuri Beach, located on Aruba's isolated north-eastern coast, is best explored by UTV. When you arrive, you'll notice the powdery sands flanked by rocky formations, as well as the powerful waves that make this secluded cove popular with bodyboarders.
Later, you'll stop for photos at the ruins of a 19th-century gold mine and the bright yellow Alto Vista Chapel. The California Lighthouse, which overlooks Arashi Beach on Aruba's northwestern tip, will be the final stop.
What to Remember
-The minimum age to drive a UTV is 23 years old.
- Minimum age for passengers is 12 years old.
- Bring a valid driving licence.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the experience begins.