Aruba Half-Day Off-Road Tour with Snorkel and Flamingo Encounter
Duration: 4 hours
- See the California Lighthouse, the Natural Bridge, and Mangel Halto Beach, which are all must-sees on Aruba.
- Explore De Palm Island's underwater beauty.
- Take in the sights of beautiful Flamingos in their natural habitat.
Get your adrenaline pumping with this half-day UTV off-road adventure!
Discover Aruba's fascinating desert terrain and must-see unique stops, such as the California Lighthouse and the famous Natural Bridge.
Snorkel at the coral reef just off De Palm Island, see elegant flamingos, and pass by Mangel Halto, Aruba's most secluded beach. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
- Bottle of water
- Snacks on De Palm Island (hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken nuggets, and fries)
- UTV Vehicle (2 people)
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
To confirm your pickup time, visit one of the Activities Desks or Guest Services Desks in your hotel or contact the tour operator. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
What to Remember
-This tour is not recommended for pregnant travelers or people with back or kidney problems.
- Activity level: Difficult.
- Price is per UTV vehicle (2 people).
- The minimum age to participate in this activity is 12 (ID required).
- Driver's minimum age is 23 years old and must have a valid driver's license.
- Showers, restrooms and snacks are available at De Palm Island.
- Goggles are available for purchase.
- To confirm your pickup time, visit one of the Activities Desks or Guest Services Desks in your hotel or contact the tour operator. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.