De Palm Island Underwater Helmet Walk
Duration: 1 hour
- Take an underwater walk for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Get up close and personal with Aruba's marine life.
- Take a walk around a sunken bus and pose for a photo at the underwater Cafe.
Experience a one-of-a-kind underwater adventure that allows you to walk the seafloor on a custom walkway while wearing specially designed diving helmets that provide an up-close view of Aruba's marine life.
Even non-swimmers and those who do not snorkel can get up close and personal with a slew of colorful tropical fish, walk around a sunken 4x4 vehicle and a bus, and pose for a photo while sitting at the underwater Cafe!
-De Palm Island ticket
De Palm Island, Aruba
Please visit the SeaTrek desk on De Palm Island to arrange your underwater walk starting time.
What to Remember
-Don’t forget to buy your De Palm Island tickets. This is an upgrade option to do on the island.
- The underwater walk is considered a diving activity, a doctor's letter is required if participants present the following conditions: pregnancy, recent surgery, epilepsy, seizures or asthma.
- It is not allowed to consume alcohol before joining this activity.
- The minimum age to participate in this activity is 8.
- Underwater cameras are not allowed for safety reasons.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.