Half-Day Tour of Ubud and Tampaksiring
Duration: Up to 5 hours
- See the Gunung Kawi Temple in Tampaksiring and admire this stunning archeological site.
- Explore Tegalalang and its magnificent rice terraces.
- All entrance tickets are included, allowing you to book everything at once.
This half-day tour will take you through Ubud and Tampaksiring, two very distinctive areas of Bali that are home to ancient treasures such as the Gunung Kawi Temple and archeological sites. You'll also have the opportunity to visit Tegalalang, which is famous for its stunning rice terraces and is a must-see for anyone visiting the island.
-Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Roundtrip transportation
-Meals and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
The pickup is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan). You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup details directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking..
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan).
- The tour requires a minimum per booking of 2 adults.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.