Snuba and Snorkel Adventure in Aruba
Duration: Up to 1 hours
- Experience the thrill of diving without having to wear cumbersome dive gear.
- Discover incredible coral formations.
- Be amazed by Aruba's marine life.
Enjoy a fusion of snorkeling and scuba diving while effortlessly gliding beneath the surface and viewing coral formations and tropical fish.
Snuba allows you to scuba dive without the need for cumbersome dive equipment. Another advantage of this system is that you don't have to study for hours before you can use it; simply slip into the mask and dive right into Aruba's underwater wonders.
-Snuba and snorkel equipment
- Guided tour
-Palm Pleasure Catamaran ticket (USD 99 Adults, USD 68 Children)
- Souvenir photo (available for purchase on site)
What to Remember
-This is an upgrade activity for the Palm Pleasure Catamaran, the ticket to access the Catamaran is not included (USD 99 for Adults, USD 68 for Children).
- If you have one of the following conditions, a doctor's letter is required for participation: pregnancy, recent surgery, high blood pressure, any cardiac or vascular history, epilepsy, seizures and asthma.
- It is not allowed to consume alcohol before joining this activity.
- The minimum age for this activity is 8.
- Activity level: Moderate.
- Snuba is considered a diving activity but you don’t need any diving or snorkeling experience. The Snuba dive site will be determined by the attendant.
- The maximum depth is about 20 feet (6 meters).
- Underwater cameras are not allowed for safety reasons.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.