Art and Culture in Salzburg with a Local
Language: English, German
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Take advantage of this unique opportunity with a private local guide.
- Discover what a local's day-to-day existence is like.
- See where the city's distinct atmosphere comes from.
- A private local provides this pleasure.
- Discover the various cultural and aesthetic qualities that distinguish this city, as well as the vibrant community and city atmosphere.
- This experience is for you whether you are a returning tourist who wants to learn more about Salzburg or if you are here for the first time. You will hear about street-art artists as well as modern artists and their intimate link to Salzburg while touring the streets of Salzburg and gazing at the spectacular, unique street art or learning more about the city's galleries and museums.
- Your local guide will take you on a tour of my city's art and cultural scene, where you will see, hear, and feel how vibrant and diverse Salzburg is.
- A Local that wants to show you his city
- Personal expenses during the experience
- Food, beverages or snacks
- Infants (0-5 years): free
Mozartplatz, Mozartplatz, Salzburg, Österreich
Meet your local guide at the starting point.
What to Remember
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants.
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothing.
- Please make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the Local can get in touch with you if needed.
- Arrive by 15 minutes before the start of the experience at the meeting point and have a fully charged phone with you, so that the Local can contact you in case of an emergency.
- The itinerary, the stops and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishes".
From Monday to Friday at 11:00am, 2:30pm and 5:00pm, and on weekends at 11:00am and 2:30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.