Best Intro Tour of Innsbruck with a Local
Language: English, German
Duration: 2 hours
- Make the best of your time with this experience accompanied by a local as your private guide.
- Explore everyday life of locals.
- Learn the background of the vibrant atmosphere of the city.
- A private local provides this experience.
- Enjoy this fascinating and colorful city, along with a majestic river and a plethora of historical structures, with a local guide who will show you all of his favorite sites.
- Explore the best of "Oeni Pons," get off the beaten route to discover Innsbruck, and do so with a local.
- You'll feel as if you've stumbled into a city from another period, learning more about the local culture and the local hangouts where people go for coffee or dinner.
- You'll be shown around the city as if you've just met your best buddy from abroad and he's showing you around.
- A Local that wants to show you his city
- Personal expenses during the experience
- Food, beverages or snacks
- Infants (0-5 years): free
Mariahilfstraße 12, Innsbruck, Österreich
Meet the Local at the starting point
What to Remember
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants.
- Make sure you wear comfortable clothing.
- Please make sure to provide your accurate and valid mobile phone number so that the Local can get in touch with you if needed.
- Arrive by 15 minutes before the start of the experience at the meeting point and have a fully charged phone with you, so that the Local can contact you in case of an emergency.
- The itinerary, the stops and the walking pace may vary depending on your wishes.
Daily at 11:00am and 5:00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.