Lakes and Mountains Tour from Salzburg by bus
Language: English, German
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Join a lovely half-day tour to the stunning Lake District Salzkammergut.
- Witness the beauty of Lake Fuschl, St. Gilgen, St. Wolfgang, Lake Mondsee and much more.
- Take a 45-minute boat ride to St. Wolfgang on the famous Lake Wolfgang.
Join a delightful half-day trip of the lovely Salzkammergut Lake District, where Austrian Emperor Franz Joseph and his family spent their summer holidays.
As you leave Salzburg, you'll travel by Lake Fuschl and the castle of Fuschl. You'll go to St. Gilgen, where Mozart's mother was born, and then take a 45-minute boat ride to St. Wolfgang. Your guide will take you around St. Wolfgang after you arrive, including the famed pilgrimage church with its carved gothic winged altar (visit is only possible if there are no events in the church). Before returning to Salzburg, you will continue your journey around the Krottensee with the castle Hüttenstein and drive along Lake Mondsee.
- Transfer by bus
- 45-minute boat ride to St. Wolfgang
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Children (age 4-12)
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission. Please reserve your free ticket at checkout but is required to sit on parents' lap.
Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Please be 15 minutes prior departure at the meeting point at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal on Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.