Mozart Tour by Bus in Salzburg
Language: English, German
Duration: Up to 2 hours 30 minutes
- Retrace the footsteps of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in his native town.
- Get your free entrance to the Mozart Museum Salzburg.
- Travel back in time to explorethecity where Mozart spentmost of his life.
Take a tour in Salzburg to follow in Mozart's footsteps and discover more about the history of this world-renowned composer and his hometown.
Admire the blend of Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque architectural wonders constructed by prominent artists over the years at the UNESCO World Heritage Site Salzburg. Discover the city where Mozart spent the most of his life and was inspired for many of his compositions, and be astonished at how little architecture has altered since Mozart's time there.
Your guide will share fascinating insights about the Salzburg Cathedral, the Festival District, St. Peter's Basilica, and the famed Mozart birthplace in the Getreidegasse. Hellbrunn Palace, Leopoldskron Palace, and Frohnburg Palace are all vacation residences of Archbishop Markus Sittikus. Following the trip, you will be dropped off at Mozart's Residence, where you will receive complimentary entry to the Mozart Museum.
- Guided sightseeing tour by bus
- Entrance to Mozart Museum
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Child (4-12 years): reduced
- Infant (0-3 years): free, but have to sit on their parents' lap
Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Please be 15 minutes prior departure at the meeting point at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal on Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1
Every day at 9.15am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm and 3.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.