Private Guided Tour of the Graz Museum
Language:English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Russian
Duration: From 2 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes
- Learn about Graz's interesting past on a walking tour with a private guide.
- See the Old Town Graz Museum and its branch in the Schlossberg.
- Learn about Graz's political, economic, and social history by listening to exciting stories.
- Get a chance to choose between tour option A (2 hours) or option B (3,5 hours).
- Take a trip tothe Schlossberg, a uniquemountain in the city center (in tour option B).
Graz is a one-of-a-kind city. It entices with a plethora of monuments, unique locations, and breathtaking views. Many tourists come to see the palace hill, which is located in the city's heart. The Graz Museum was established in order to expose the city's fascinating history. Follow your personal guide to learn the fundamentals as well as the best-kept secrets.
Option A (2-hour tour) allows you to explore the fascinating collections of the Graz Museum in the Old Town. Its exhibitions reflect the city's history and presence. The museum, which was established to commemorate the city's 800th anniversary, takes visitors on an amazing journey through Graz's history. The structure itself has a fascinating history. The museum is housed in the baroque Palais Khuenburg, which was the birthplace of Austrian heir to the throne Franz Ferdinand von sterreich-Este in 1863. It is not surprising that it was nominated for the European Museum of the Year award in 2014.
Extend your tour to option B (3,5-hour tour) and pay a visit to the Graz Museum's Schlossberg branch. This famous hill hides many wonderful gems, one of which is a fascinating museum collection. Surrounded by beautiful nature, it stands out for its unique appearance and fascinating architecture. Take a short hike or take the glass elevator to the top. Then, learn about the Schlossberg's history and the city's unique topography.
- Private guided walking tour
- Entrance fee to the museum
- Entrance fee for the ride by glass elevator in tour option B (optional, 2€ per person)
Infants (age 0-4): free admission. Please remember to reserve your free ticket at checkout.
Schloßbergplatz 1, 8010 Graz, Austria
Meet your guide in front of the Romanian Orthodox Church (Biserica Ortodoxă).
What to Remember
- Option A (2 hours): Join this tour to visit the Graz Museum in Graz Old Town.
- Option B (3,5 hours): Discover both branches of the Graz Museum (in the Old Town and on the Schlossberg).
- In the tour option B (3,5 hours), you will go up to the Schlossberg on foot (by stairs), but if you wish you can choose a ride by a glass elevator. The fee is not included (2€ per person).
- The prices of the tour vary depending on whether you are booking for just one person or several together.
- Please, indicate your email address during checkout and check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.