Private Walking Tour to the Highlights of Graz´s Old Town
Language:English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Russian
Duration: From 2 hours to 6 hours
- Discover the best spots in beautiful Graz on a walking tour with a private guide.
- Enjoy the charm of unique sights as the Graz Opera, the Graz Cathedral, the Burggarten and much more.
- Gain knowledge about the history of the city and hear fascinating facts and stories.
- Reveal the diversity of the Graz Museum's collections as well as the fascinating weapons exhibition.
- Experience an exclusive private tour with a slower pace and useful information about local restaurants, patisserie, and pubs.
Investigate Graz from the inside out. With your expert guide, explore the highlights of the old town and admire the beautiful sights. Explore well-known landmarks as well as hidden gems strewn throughout the city.
Meet your guide and embark on a basic 2-hour walking tour of many significant sites. Learn about the history of Romanians in Austria by visiting the Biserica Ortodoxă Română. Explore the fascinating exhibitions at the Graz Museum and stroll through the charming Hauptplatz. Admire the magnificent architecture of the Graz Opera and Cathedral. Discover the secrets of Emperor Ferdinand II's Mausoleum and marvel at the blend of Austrian Baroque and the splendor of the great Roman churches. Then take a stroll down the bustling Sporgasse, where you'll come across historic buildings. Finally, ascend the Graz Castle's famous double spiral Gothic staircase. Enjoy your private guide's company all the way to enrich your experience with fascinating stories and information.
Choose the 3-hour option to explore the Graz Cathedral's Royal-Imperial architecture. Although it appears inconspicuous from the outside, it conceals many treasures waiting to be discovered on the inside. Admire the magnificent Gothic fresco painting! Climbing the Clock Tower will take you on a real adventure. When you see the breathtaking view from the top, you'll forget about your tiredness.
The 4-hour version will provide you with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to explore the Landeszeughaus's fascinating collections. Skip-the-line tickets make it simple to avoid long lines. Discover the exhibitions on four floors and approximately 2,000 square meters of space, with 32,000 exhibits ranging from the 15th to the 18th centuries. It's a fascinating experience for anyone, not just history buffs.
Join the 6-hour version to visit the Schlossberg branch of the Graz Museum and learn more about Graz's history. Discover the fascinating secrets of the city by visiting this fascinating place, which has a very wide and varied collection of exhibits. Walk around the Schlossberg and pay a visit to the Burggarten as well. Wander through the idyllic parks and discover the garden's main attraction, the stunning Orangery.
- Private walking tour
- Professional guide with an official Austrian license
- Skip-the-line ticket to Landeszeughaus (in the 4 and 6-hour options)
- Ticket to the Schlossberg and Burggarten (in the 6-hour option)
- Entrance ticket for the lift in the 3-,4-, and 6-hour tours, one-way ticket: 2€ per person (optional)
- Infants (age 0-4): free admission. Please remember to reserve your free ticket at checkout.
Schloßbergplatz 1, 8010 Graz, Austria
Meet your guide in front of the Romanian Orthodox Church (Biserica Ortodoxă).
What to Remember
- 2-hour tour: Join this tour to learn basic information about Graz and see its highlights as Sporgasse, Hauptplatz and more.
- 3-hour tour: Choose this option to learn even more essential information about Graz, see its highlights as Sporgasse, Hauptplatz and more. Visit the Graz Cathedral and Clock Tower.
- 4-hour tour: Choose this tour to become an expert of Graz and see its highlights as Sporgasse, Hauptplatz and more. Visit Graz Cathedral, Clock Tower and Landeszeughaus.
- 6-hour tour: Fully explore Graz, see its highlights as Sporgasse, Hauptplatz and more. Visit the Cathedral, Clock Tower, Burggarten, Landeszeughaus and Schlossberg and its branch of the Graz Museum.
- 3-,4-, and 6-hour tours: To get to the Clock Tower and upper parts of the Schlossberg you will walk with your guide. For people with disabilities or just to enjoy a more comfortable way, you can use the lift (additional cost for a one-way ticket: 2€ per person).
- The prices of the tour vary depending on whether you are booking for just one person or several together.
- Please, indicate your email address during checkout and check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the journey begins.