Salzburg Sparkling Sightseeing in a Horse-drawn Carriage
Language: English, German
Duration: From 40 minutes to 1 hour
- Delight in a fusion of food, sightseeing, and culture.
- See the most well-known sights in Salzburg's downtown area.
- Explore Salzburg from all aspects.
Enjoy sparkling wine and little spicy and sweet specialties from a traditional Salzburg restaurant on your sightseeing trip in a horse-drawn carriage. The food and drinks are served directly from the horse-drawn carriage, which has been properly modified.
While listening to the coachman's anecdotes, you will have a whole unique view on the city. The tour allows you to take it easy while enjoying the city's distinctive splendor. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
- Personal bilingual coachman
- 8 mini sandwiches, various classics
- 8 petite fours
- A bottle of sparkling wine
Herbert-von-Karajan-Platz, 5020 Salzburg
Please make your way to the backside of Hotel Goldener Hirsch.
What to Remember
- Note that the price indicated at check-out is a fixed price per carriage. The maximum number of participants per carriage is 4.
- Due to the lockable and weatherproof carriages, the tour takes place in any weather condition.
- Keep in mind that the coach is bilingual - you can choose your preferred language at the starting point.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.