Schlossberg Private Tour with Optional Visit of the Graz Museum
Language: English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Russian
Duration: From 2 hours to 3 hours
- Explore the Chinese Pavilion, the Clock Tower, and other hidden gems of the picturesque park on the top.
- Take a unique tour to Graz Museum where you will travel back in time and learn about the city's history.
- Explore the highlights of Graz's old town, including the Hauptplatz, the Sporgasse, and Emperor Ferdinand II's Mausoleum.
- Enjoy a personalized walking tour with a guide who will modify the pace and information to your preferences.
This charming Austrian town gets its name from the Schlossberg, a castle built more than 1000 years ago on a hill in the city's center. The name Graz is derived from the Slavic word "Gradec," which means "small castle." The city has a plethora of exciting attractions. On a walking tour with a private guide, you'll discover the best spots and fascinating legends!
Choose the 2-hour tour to ascend the Schlossberg, Graz's heart. Discover its true essence by walking through charming greenery and listening to your guide's interesting stories and facts. Discover Graz's oldest historic bells and coats of arms by visiting the Clock Tower. Sit back and relax while admiring the city's one-of-a-kind view. Time moves more slowly there! Wander the park's paths and you'll come across many interesting places. Explore the off-the-beaten-path Chinese Pavilion. This small, unassuming structure provides yet another breathtaking view of the city.
Extend your tour to three hours and include a visit to the Graz Museum. Explore the various exhibits and discover even more fascinating facts and information. The museum has 15 collections and 100,000 exhibits for you to explore. See some of the highlights of the old town as well. Stroll through the Hauptplatz and admire the beautiful fountains and historical buildings that surround you. Stroll down the Sporgasse, a bustling shopping street, to see Emperor Ferdinand II's one-of-a-kind Mausoleum. Last but not least, ascend the breathtaking double spiral Gothic staircase at the Graz Castle. It is a must-see attraction in Graz.
- Private walking tour of Schlossberg
- Private guide with an official Austrian license
- Entrance ticket to the Graz Museum (in the 3-hour tour)
- Old town highlights sightseeing (in the 3-hour tour)
- Infants (age 0-4): free admission. Please, remember to reserve your free ticket at checkout.
Schloßbergplatz 1, 8010 Graz, Austria
Meet your guide in front of the Romanian Orthodox Church (Biserica Ortodoxă).
What to Remember
- 2-hour tour: Explore the Schlossberg and amazing spots there as the Clock Tower, Chinese Pavilion, and more.
- 3-hour tour: Explore the Schlossberg and Old Town sites. Visit as well the Graz Museum.
- The prices of the tour vary depending on whether you are booking for just one person or several together.
- Please, indicate your email address during checkout and check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the journey begins.