Sigmund Freud Guided Walking Tour in Vienna
Duration: 2 hours
- Take a look at the interesting personality of Sigmund Freud.
- Take a walk in Freud´s footsteps together with your private guide.
- Explore the University Vienna, the Votive Church, the Fool's Tower and many more.
- Conclude the tour in front of the Sigmund Freud Museum and get a chance to visit the museum after the tour.
Freud transformed the world's understanding of the human mind. He only needed a couch and some troubled patients. Was it, however, really that simple?
On this guided walking tour, you will get a closer look at Sigmund Freud's extraordinary personality. You'll follow in his footsteps, uncovering his desires, anxieties, troubles, and defeats before the stardom of a genius took over. Freud was made in Vienna, so take a stroll through his fascinating neighborhood!
Visit the University Vienna, the Votive Church, Campus Vienna, and the Fool's Tower. The tour will conclude in front of the Sigmund Freud Museum, and you will be able to continue on your own (the ticket is not included in the tour price though).
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance ticket to the Sigmund Freud Museum
Universitätsring 1, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Meet your guide in front of the big staircase at the University Vienna.
What to Remember
- This is a small guided tour with a maximum of 15 participants.
- The tour will end in front of the Sigmund Freud Museum. The ticket for the museum is NOT included in the tour price.
- Due to the cobblestones and stairs in the old town of Vienna, this walking tour is not handicapped accessible.
- This walking tour will be outside most of the time and will take place in rain or shine. Please dress appropriately.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.