Skip-the-line Schönbrunn Palace Visit and Vienna City Tour in the morning
Language: English, Spanish, German
Duration: Up to 3 hours 30 minutes
- Geta from the skip-the-line entrance to Schönbrunn Palace
- See the fantasticState Rooms of Schönbrunn Palace
- Enjoy Vienna's best highlights and landmarks.
In the morning, take a guided tour of Vienna's spectacular Schönbrunn Palace and discover more about the city's treasures on a walk of the city center.
This tour begins with a ride down Ringstraße street, which takes you past some of the city's most famous historic monuments. The State Opera, the Imperial Palace, the Museum of Art History, Parliament, City Hall, and the Burgtheater are all worth seeing. The journey will then take you to Schönbrunn Palace, which was once the Imperial summer palace. On a guided tour of the State Rooms, get a look into the lives of Empress Sisi and Emperor Franz Joseph - with no lines.
- City tour by bus guided in German, English, or Spanish
- Entrance fee to Schönbrunn Palace
- Guided tour
- Food and beverages
- Children (3-12 years): reduced
- Infants (0-2 years): free, but sitting on parent's lap
Operngasse 8, 1010 Vienna
Meet your guide at the Vienna State Opera house, in front of the Opera fountain.
What to Remember
This tour is guided in a maximum of two languages.
Please see calendar for exact available dates and times.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the journey begins.