Discover Vienna Private Walking Tour
Language: English, German
Duration: 2 hours
- Experience the music capital of the world, with its rich musical tradition.
- Travel back in time to learn about the mighty Habsburg monarchy's legacy.
- Take a personalized walking tour with a guide.
- Enjoy yourself in the city of music and the strong Habsburg monarchy with a private and guided walking tour of Vienna.
- Learn more about the city's musical history: Admire the Mozart Monument and visit the State Opera House, which is home to renowned works such as La Traviata, La clemenza di Tito, and Verdi's Don Carlo, as well as great conductors such as Gustav Mahler, Herbert von Karajan, and Claudio Abbado.
- Learn about the mighty Habsburg monarchy's legacy and view the stunning facades of the Natural History Museum, the Art History Museum, and the Hofburg, the Habsburg Empire's seat of power. Examine the Church of St. Michael, the Emperors' official church, and the ancient Roman ruins at the square's center.
- Private guided tour
- Local guide who will be with your group only
- Customization of tour by asking your local guide on the spot
- Entrance fees
Stephansplatz, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Meet your guide in front of the St. Stephen's Cathedral, next to the Drei cell phone store. Your guide will hold a sign board together with the name of the guests on it.
What to Remember
- This activity is accessible to wheelchair users and to people with mobility impairments.
- This tour is suitable for any age.
- This tour is available for a maximum amount of 15 particip.ants, the price remains the same independently of the number of participants.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 5 days before the journey begins.