Oberndorf Christmas Eve Tour from Salzburg
Language: English, German
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Spend Christmas Eve at Oberndorf's Silent Night Chapel.
- Enjoy the Christmas spirit and Oberndorf's festively illuminated Oberndorf by visiting the place where the most famous Christmas carol was written.
On a tour from Salzburg, spend a magical Christmas Eve at the Silent Night Chapel in Oberndorf.
Visit Oberndorf, where the world's most renowned Christmas carol (Silent Night - Holy Night) was written and performed for the first time. Take a stroll through Oberndorf's festively illuminated streets before heading to the Silent Night Chapel to celebrate and listen to the original rendition of this famous Christmas carol. After that, you'll return to Salzburg.
- Transfer by bus
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Child (4-12 years): reduced
- Infant (0-3 years): free, but have to sit on their parents' lap
Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Please be 15 minutes prior departure at the meeting point at Panorama Tours Bus Terminal on Mirabellplatz, corner Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1
24 December 2019 at 3.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the trip begins.