Private World War II and Third Reich Full-day Tour Through Salzburg
Language:English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Investigate the World War II relics.
- Learn everything there is to know about the Third Reich and the Allies.
- Join a stress-free tour with private transportation.
On this full-day private tour, visit the World War II relics and memorials in Salzburg and surrounding Bavaria.
The tour can be customized to your specific interests and preferences. Your own guide will provide historical context for the remaining WWII relics and take you off the beaten path in Salzburg and Bavaria.
The huge bunker systems and air raid shelters in Salzburg, as well as the former Camp Roeder and the former SS headquarters, may be of interest. A visit to the Eagle's Nest in Berchtesgaden can be included in this tour by request (from May to October).
This trip aims to raise current and future generations' historical awareness of the Third Reich and WWII.
- Guided tour
- Personal guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking fees
- Admission fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Meet your guide at the Panorama Tours bus terminal. If you prefer to be picked up at your hotel, please contact the tour operator after making your booking. You will find their contact in your voucher.
What to Remember
- In case of border controls, please make sure you carry a valid passport or identity card.
- The price calculated during booking is a flat rate valid for groups ranging from 1 - 8 people.
This tour operates daily starting at 9.30am.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the journey begins.