Salzburg Private Full-day Sound of Music Tour with Hiking Trail
Language:English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
Duration: Up to 6 hours
- Enjoy your Sound of Music experience.
- Hike through the well-known DO RE MI meadow.
- Witness the beautiful views of the surrounding Alps.
- The Sound of Music Hiking Trail near Werfen, where the famed DO RE MI meadow is located, is the starting point for our tour.
- Views of the surrounding Alps and the Hohenwerfen Fortress are spectacular.
- Continuing on, your guide will show you around the Lake District and Salzburg, taking you to iconic Sound of Music filming locations and points of interest. From the vantage point across the lake, observe the famed Rococo Palace Leopoldskron, the wedding church in Mondsee, and the Gazebo at Hellbrunn Palace.
- Guided tour
- Private transport
- Gratuities (optional)
Hubert-Sattler-Gasse 1, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Meet your guide at the Panorama Tours bus terminal. If you prefer to be picked up at your hotel, please contact the tour operator after making your booking. You will find their contact in your voucher.
What to Remember
The price is a flat rate valid for groups ranging from 1 - 8 people.
This tour operates daily starting at 8.30am.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.