Tyrolean Folk Show with the Gundolf Family
Duration: Up to 1 hour 30 minutes
- Enjoy 50 years of fantastic traditional entertainment.
- Getr a chance to witness one of Europe's best folk performances.
- Enjoy traditional Tyrolean music, folk dances, "shoe-slapping," and "yodeling."
- Reserve the delectable Tyrolean dinner to prepare for a memorable occasion.
If you're looking for things to do in Innsbruck, look no further. Since 1967, the Gundolf family has been hosting Tyrolean Evenings in Innsbruck, and for many, this family serves as musical ambassadors for Innsbruck and Tyrolean music around the world. Don't miss one of Europe's best folk shows, which features solely authentic Tyrolean music, folk dances, and "shoe-slapping," as well as traditional Tyrolean songs and "yodeling." On a regular basis, the Gundolf family entertains a national and international audience, and it would be a joy to welcome you to one of their performances during your visit to Innsbruck.
You can also book a dinner at 7 p.m. to dine before the play or at 8.30 p.m. to watch the show while enjoying a traditional excellent meal.
- Clear soup with sliced pancake
- Roast of pork with potatoes (alternatively turkey escalope with potatoes or Tyrolean dumplings)
- Mixed salad
- Apple strudel with whipped cream
- One drink (beer, wine or soft drink)
- Dinner (only if chosen while booking)
- Multilingual program booklet (can be purchased on site, cost EUR 1.00)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (age 6-14)
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Kapuzinergasse 11, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
The event will take place at the Alpensaal at the fare (Expo). The entrance is at the corner with Ingenieur-Etzel-Strasse.
What to Remember
- During booking, you can choose from three options:
- Show at 8.30pm with one drink without dinner
- Dinner at 7.00pm and show with one drink at 8.30pm
- Show with one drink and dinner at 8.30pm
- The reception staff speaks the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian and French. But please note that the show is not commented.
- The event hall is wheelchair accessible, please inform the venue in advance.
- Infants up tor 5 years will be admitted free of charge, but excluding food and beverages.
The show starts at 8:30pm, end around 10:00pm
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.