Jamu Class in Bali
Duration: Up to 6 hours
- Enroll in a Jamu-making class to learn more about this traditional Balinese medicine.
- Go to Ubud and marvel at the natural beauty of this side of the island.
- Learn more about the various ingredients that can be used.
Learn about the benefits and secrets of Jamu, a traditional herbal medicine used by generations of locals. During this class, you will learn how to make your own Jamu and gain an understanding of the various ingredients that can be used.
In the class, you will learn how to make Jamu herbal drinks that have a cleansing or slimming effect, as well as how to make Boreh, a Balinese scrub that can be used to stimulate your nervous system or simply to peel off your dead skins. During the lesson, they will satisfy your curiosity about how beneficial these natural ingredients are to our lives.
-Fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Cool towel or wet tissue
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Roundtrip transportation
-Meals, beverages and any personal expenses not mentioned in the program
Pickup points only available for the South Bali area: Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu and Ubud (without Payangan). Pick-ups from different areas not available. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup details directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
- The tour starts from the moment you've been picked up from your accommodation.
- The minimum age to join this tour is 13 years old.
- This activity is available from the following meeting points: South of Bali (Sanur, Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu) and Ubud (without Payangan).
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The tour requires a minimum per booking of 2 adults.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.