Daily Customized Private Guided Tour in Antwerp
Language: English, French, Spanish
Duration: From 3 hours to 6 hours
- Discover Antwerp, Belgium's second most significant city.
- Discover the diamond capital of the world.
- Visit the Rubens paintings in the Antwerp Cathedral.
- Customize your trip with an expert on Antwerp's history and stories.
Meet your guide in Antwerp anywhere you wish for a private tour of Belgium's second-largest city!
Antwerp's blend of architectural styles creates a city with unrivaled appeal and a distinct vibe that you will not regret visiting. During your journey, you will learn about famous diamond stores, architectural treasures, the magnificent church with its outstanding Rubens works of art, and much more.
This trip may be totally tailored to your requirements and preferences if you have any unique demands. Simply inform your guide of your preferences ahead of time, and he will create the ideal walking tour for you.
Get loads of interesting details about what you'll see from your knowledgeable guide and visit the attractions on the following list that interest you:
The Central Train Station is located in the heart of the city.
"The Meir" diamond district
Rubens' home, the "Meir Palace"
The marketplace, guildhalls, and the Cathedral of Our Lady at City Hall (The cathedral admission pass is not included.) If you pay for it, the guide will accompany you into the museum and explain everything to you throughout the three-hour tour.)
The "Het Steen" is a fictional character.
Plus a lot more!
- Private guide
- Exclusive and private tour
- Pick up wherever you want in the historic center of Antwerp
- Tours defined according to your needs
- All extras not explicitly mentioned
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tour defined according to your needs and preferences
- You will find all the supplier's contact details on your voucher after booking to personalize your guided tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour
- The price is a per group price: up to 10 participants, up to 15 participants, or up to 25 participants
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a bottle of water with you
- Meet directly your guide wherever you want, as long as the meeting place is in the historic center of Antwerp. Contact the partner to communicate your meeting place using the contacts you will find on the voucher after booking.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.