Daily Customized Private Tour in Bruges from Brussels
Language: English, French, Spanish
Duration: 8 hours
- Explore Bruges, the "Northern Venice."
- Personalize your experience with a knowledgeable tour guide.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bruges' historical center.
Get out of Brussels and go north to Bruges, which many believe to be the most beautiful city in the country!
Meet your private guide in the historic core of Brussels and depart for Bruges via the train station. You'll be met by the charm of the North's Venice and feel stuck in time with its medieval architecture as you get off the train.
This trip may be totally tailored to your requirements and preferences if you have any unique demands. Simply inform your guide of your preferences ahead of time, and he will create the ideal walking tour for you.
Get loads of interesting details about what you'll see from your knowledgeable guide and visit the attractions on the following list that interest you:
- The ancient city wall park
- Markt Square
- Burg Square
- Lady of Bruges
- Old St. John’s Hospital
- Brewery “De Halve Maan”
- The Beguinage
- The “Lake of Love”
- And much more!
- Local guide
- Exclusive and private tour
- Pick up in Brussels (round trip)
- Guide service and round-trip transport by train in second class (if "category A" selected at the time of booking)
- Guide service and round-trip transport by train in first class (if "category B" selected at the time of booking)
- All extras not explicitly mentioned
- In order to arrive in Bruges, this private tour offers two options:
- Category A: includes the guide service and round-trip transport by train in second class
- Category B: includes the guide service and round-trip transport by train in first class
- Please select "category A" or "category" B at the time of booking
- You will find all the supplier's contact details on your voucher after booking to personalize your guided tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour
- The group decides not only the time of departure (between 9.00 am and 2.00 pm) but also the place of departure (in the center of Brussels)
- The price is a per group price: up to 4 participants or up to 10 participants or up to 15 participants
- It is suggested to wear comfortable walking shoes and to bring a bottle of water with you
- Meet directly your guide wherever you want, as long as the meeting place is in the historic center of Brussels. Departure by train from Brussels with your guide. Contact the partner to communicate your meeting place using the contacts you will find on the voucher after booking.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.