Daily Discover Belgium in 3 days Coach Tour from Brussels
Language: English, French, Spanish
- Ghent and Bruges are two of Europe's most beautiful cities.
- Leuven is a fairytale city,
- Antwerp is the diamond capital of the world.
In three days, see Belgium's most popular cities! You will receive a complimentary City Tour of Brussels Coach Tour if you purchase this.
Discover the two most lovely cities in Flanders and join your guide on a time-traveling walking tour!
Medieval Leuven Leuven is a fairytale city, hip, youthful, and savvy. Leuven is one of Europe's oldest university towns, welcoming creative brains and foreign scholars. The city should definitely be on your bucket list because it is packed with things to see and do.
Antwerp is a city with everything! Not only is it the birthplace of the famed painter Rubens. It is also home to the world's most magnificent train station and the worldwide hub of the diamond trade.
Day 1: Grand Place Brussels, Justice Palace, St. Michael Cathedral, Royal Palace of Brussels, Chinese Pavilion and Japanese Tower, European district, Palace of Laeken, Parc du Cinquantenaire, and Atomium, European district, Palace of Laeken, Parc du Cinquantenaire, and Atomium
Day 2: Brussels to Leuven - Leuven's historic city center, University Library, and Leuven Square
Day 3: Antwerp - The Fashionable City of Rubens, Diamonds, and More - Cathedral of Our Lady, Mas Antwerp, Antwerp Station, UNESCO, Steen Castle, Groenplaats, and More
Day 4: Day Trip to Ghent and Bruges
- Professional multilingual guide
- Entrance Cathedral in Antwerp
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- No refund will be given to guests who do not show up at the meeting point at the time set or to guests who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.
- The company reserves the right to cancel the tours due to a lack of demand.
- In case of acts of force majeure ( strikes, weather, road conditions …) the company may modify the itinerary with alternative solutions to maintain the quality of the service
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Rue du Marché Aux Herbes 61, Brussel, België
- Meet your guide at Brussels City Tour Office.
- Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
- Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.