1-Day Ticket Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Bus Beer Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 48 hours
- Two bus tours on two separate days.
- From the top of a double-decker bus, take in the main sights of Gramado and Canela.
- Discounts at various attractions and stores.
- Tour of a few breweries to learn about the local craft brewing process.
From the top of a double-decker bus, explore the cities of Gramado and Canela. Take advantage of a variety of discounts at both cities' stores and activities. Please note that the excursions must be completed on two separate days.
Day 1 - Bus Tour: This ticket allows you to jump on and off at any time during the day at a number of interesting stops along the way. You'll also get a number of discounts in Gramado and Canela's stores and attractions. As you embark and exit at the destinations of your choice, you'll hear commentary about the Gramado and Canela's history, hidden gems, and much more. The trip is available in three languages: Portuguese, Spanish, and English. The Canela Cathedral, Alpen Park, Terra Mágica Florybal, Valley of the Dinosaurs Park, Café Colonial, Lago Negro, Snowland, Gramado Crystals, Le Jardin, Caracol Waterfall, Caracol Castle, aerial cable cars, and others are among the stops.
Day 2 - Bus Beer Tour: Take a themed bus beer tour to learn about the craft beer world. The GramBier and Rasen Bier Breweries are in Gramado, and the Farol Brewery is nearby Canela. The tours are guided, and you can learn about the entire brewing process as well as the peculiarities of each brewery.
-Hop-on Hop-off ticket (valid for one day only)
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Transportation by theme bus from meeting points
- Entrance to the breweries
- Beer mug and tasting
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
-Children 6-17 years old
- Free for infants up to 5 years
The departure may be from one of the following points: Departure from Canela (Matriz Square, 69 - room 09 - Downtown): 1.20pm. Departure from Gramado (Av. Das Hortênsias, 1845 - Vila Suíça): 1.45pm . You need to go to the meeting points on your own.
What to Remember
-It will not be possible to perform both tours on the same day.
- Hop-on Hop-off bus tour of the main points of the city departs daily except Wednesdays.Ticket valid for one day only. The pick-up and drop-off places are the ones in the bus route.
- Beer bus tour departs only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays in the afternoon.
- The departure of the beer bus tour may be from one of the following points: Departure from Canela (Matriz Square, 69 - room 09 - Downtown) at 1.20pm. Departure from Gramado (Av. Das Hortênsias, 1845 - Vila Suíça) at 1.45pm. You need to go to the meeting point on your own.
- For people between 13 and 17 years old, there is no beer tasting.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to provide the passport number of each participant. For Brazilian customers, only number ID (RG) is needed. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Bus Tour Ticket Day use - Daily departures, except Wednesdays, from 8.15am to 6.30pm
Bus Beer Tour - Departures on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.