4x4 Off-Road Island Discovery Full-Day Tour
Language: English, Portuguese
Duration: 8 hours
- Find out more about the Tamar Project.
- Discover Sancho Bay, one of the world's best beaches.
- Consider the lovely views from the Praia do Leo Belvedere.
- Go to Cacimba do Padre, Baia dos Porcos, and Porto Beach.
This tour is ideal for visitors to Fernando de Noronha who are here for the first time! This trip brings you to almost every location imaginable. The Tamar Project is the starting point. There, you will meet with a Tamar biologist who will provide you with additional information. You'll learn about Sancho Bay, one of the world's top beaches. There is exceptionally white beach and a quiet sea with crystal clear waves. It's a great spot for snorkeling and seeing the marine life.
The beach in Porto is another option. There you will find the famed Rachel's Hole, as well as the Sharks Museum, which houses a comprehensive collection of Fernando de Noronha's marine wildlife.
Then, a stop to St. Peter's Chapel will provide you with one of the island's most breathtaking views as well as information on the island's local fishermen's history. You may get close to nature by exploring the Southeast Bay's abundant marine life. Large sea turtles and sharks are frequently encountered while diving.
The view from the Mirante da Praia do Leo (Belvedere of the Lion's Beach) is once again breathtaking. On the way to Cacimba do Padre, you'll pass across Morro Dois Irmos (Two Brothers Hill), Brazil's most iconic rock structure. The waves at Cacimba draw surfers from all over the world, making it one of the island's most popular beaches.
The highlight of arriving in the Bay of Pigs is the stones that transform into genuine pools of colorful fish, overlooking Morro Dois Irmos.
To cap off the tour, a sunset that you won't see anyplace else on the earth. This remarkable scene took place in Boldro's belvedere, Mirador do Boldró.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide (English/Portuguese)
-Tickets to the Marine National Park
- Snorkeling equipment
- Food and drinks
You will arrange your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours prior to your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Maximum of 5 people per booking. A minimum of 2 people is required to carry out the tour. The tour might be canceled or rescheduled if there aren't enough participants.
- Diving equipment (mask, snorkel, life jacket, and flippers) available for hire - Average cost: BRL 30.00.
- Tickets to the National Marine Park are not included. Price for Brazilians: BRL 98,00 (children under 11 years and adults over 65 do not pay). Price for foreigners: BRL 198.00 (all ages). Valid for 10 days.
- Personal food and drink are allowed. We strongly recommend you to bring yours since there is no availability for purchase.
- A small amount of walking is involved (medium level).
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- The following items are recommended: Sunscreen, sunglasses, swimsuit, sandals, towel, hiking boots or tennis shoes.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.