Angra dos Reis & Ilha Grande Day Cruise from Rio
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: 14 hours
- Explore Angra dos Reis' tropical forests and fjord-like streams.
- Sail to beautiful beaches and visit tropical islands.
- Tropical fruits and a lunch buffet are on the menu.
- Sail to Ilha Grande and other islands via crystal blue waters.
- Keep an eye out for dolphins who are having a good time.
On a 12-hour sightseeing cruise from Rio de Janeiro, explore the tropical fjord-like coast of Angra dos Reis. Travel by boat to the main islands off the coast and marvel at the vegetation and animals of an Atlantic rainforest. Along the journey, keep an eye out for dolphins!
Transfer to Angra dos Reis, which translates to "Small Bay," after being picked up from your Rio de Janeiro hotel. Part of a vast complex with hundreds of islands and bays. Despite the surrounding industry, Angra dos Reis preserves its beauty.
-Licensed, bilingual guide
- Boat tour in Angra dos Reis and Ilha Grande
- Lunch served on board the boat
-Fruit platter served on board the boat
- Round-trip transportation
- Basic snorkeling equipment (available to rent on board the boat)
R. Cel. Carvalho, 13 - Centro, Angra dos Reis - RJ, 23900-315, Brazil
Pick-up from predetermined hotels in Rio de Janeiro. If your hotel is not supported, the supplier will indicate the nearest location for your pick-up.
What to Remember
-The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
Pick up time: 7am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 12 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.