Beach Park Guided Tour from Fortaleza
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Visit one of the world's largest seaside water parks.
- Have fun with the water slides, waterfalls, and a man-made river.
- Two thrilling rides that are both spectacular.
- It is only 22 kilometers east of Fortaleza.
At Beach Park, you'll have a memorable day! One of the world's largest beachfront water parks is located 22 kilometers east of Fortaleza, on the beach of Porto das Dunas. The park blends the pleasure and beauty of the beach with all of your favorite water park's high-tech rides. Water slides, waterfalls, an artificial river, and two thrilling rides add to the fun. You will return to the van at 5.00pm and be dropped off at your hotel.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned bus, van or minibus
- Tour guide (English/Portuguese/Spanish)
-Ticket to the Beach Park
- Food and drinks
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Beach Park Entrance Fees: Adult - BRL 225,00 / Child (01 meter or more, up to 12 years old) - BRL 225,00 (the prices are subject to change without notice).
Daily except Wednesday at 7.45am
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.