Bike Tour in Rio with Beaches Lagoon and Gardens
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Ride a bike through some of Rio de Janeiro's most famous attractions and get a different view on the city.
- Bike along the city's most beautiful beaches, from Ipanema to Leblon and Arpoador.
- Take in the breathtaking Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon.
- Take a bike ride through the botanical gardens and relax.
Bike through Rio de Janeiro and see some of the city's most gorgeous attractions. First, you'll leave Copacabana and cruise down the beautiful Ipanema Beach. After that, leave the beach behind and pedal through Allah's Garden, which leads to the vast Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon. You'll stop by the lagoon's entertainment area for a cool coconut water break and to take in the vibes of this popular destination. After that, you'll ride over to the botanical gardens, where you can dismount and take a walking tour. Return to the beach to visit Leblon Beach after jumping back on your bike and cycling through the bohemian Baixo Gavea.
You'll continue along the coast a little longer, passing by Ipanema Beach before arriving at Arpoador Beach, where the sunset is legendary. Finally, from Ipanema Park, you'll ride back through Girl to Copacabana, where your bike trip comes to a finish.
-Professional guide (English, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Bike and helmet
-Ticket entrance to the Botanical Garden
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Food and drinks
Av. Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
In front of Copacabana Palace Hotel (near the Ibrahim Sued statue).
What to Remember
-Tickets to the Botanical Garden are not included in the price. Tickets must be paid locally by visitors (Foreign visitors: R$ 60,00; Mercosur visitors: R$ 45,00. Mercosur visitors: Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile, Colômbia, Ecuador, Guiana, Peru, and Suriname).
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Maximum of 12 people per group.
Daily at 2.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.