Bird Park Guided Tour with Transportation
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- View a variety of birds native to the Atlantic Rainforest.
- Macaws, toucans, scarlet ibises, and butterflies await you.
- The Iguassu National Park's Bird Park is located at the park's entrance.
Visit the Bird Park to see many different birds of the Atlantic Rainforest, including macaws, toucans, scarlet ibis, and butterflies. The park is conveniently located near the entrance to Iguassu National Park and is completely integrated into its natural surroundings. There are large walk-through aviaries and trails that wind through the jungle.
-Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Ticket to the Bird Park
- Tour guide (English/Portuguese/Spanish)
- Food and drinks
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange the hotel pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Daily at 7.55am: pick-up from Puerto Iguazu hotels
Daily at 8.00am: pick-up from Downtown hotels
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.