Bus Beer Tour and Nova Petropolis City Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 48 hours
- Two tours on two separate days.
- Guided tour of some Gramado and Canela breweries to learn about the local craft brewing process.
- Take in the main attractions of Nova Petropolis.
- Visit shops selling regional specialties.
On a guided trip that allows you to discover the craft beer universe through a themed bus, follow the brewing process of local breweries. Then go on a guided tour of Nova Petropolis to see the key sights. Please note that the excursions must be completed on two separate days.
Day 1 - Bus Beer Tour: Take a themed bus beer tour to learn about the craft beer world. The GramBier and Rasen Bier Breweries are in Gramado, and the Farol Brewery is nearby Canela. The tours are guided, and you can learn about the entire brewing process as well as the peculiarities of each brewery.
Day 2 - Nova Petropolis Tour: Visit the Pedras do Silencio Sculpture Park to learn about the history of German immigrants. Visit the Immigrant Village, the Green Labyrinth, and the Praça das Flores to admire the preservation of the complete history of the arrival of the German immigrants (Flowers Square). Visit a few stores selling regional specialties including cheese and wine, knitwear, leather, crystals, and chocolate.
-Transportation by theme bus from meeting points (Bus Beer Tour)
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Entrance to the breweries
- Beer mug and tasting
- Roundtrip transportation to most hotels located in Gramado and Canela (Nova Petropolis Tour only)
-Hotel pick-up and drop off (Beer Bus Tour)
- Tickets to attractions
-Children 6-17 years old
- Free for infants up to 5 years
The beer bus tour departs from Canela (Matriz Square, 69 - room 09 - Downtown), and from Gramado (Av. Das Hortênsias, 1845 - Vila Suíça). Please note that you need to go to the meeting points on your own. The Nova Petropolis tour departs from Gramado and Canela hotels.
What to Remember
-It will not be possible to perform both tours on the same day.
- The beer bus tour departs only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays in the afternoon. The departure may be from one of the following points: Departure from Canela (Matriz Square, 69 - room 09 - Downtown) at 1.20pm. Departure from Gramado (Av. Das Hortênsias, 1845 - Vila Suíça) at 1.45pm. You need to go to the meeting point on your own (hotel pick-up and drop-off not included).
- Beer tasting is available only for people with 18 years and above.
- The Nova Petropolis Tour departs from Gramado and Canela hotels.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to provide the passport number of each participant. For Brazilian customers, only number ID (RG) is needed. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
September and October: Thursdays and Saturdays at 8.00am
From November on: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 8.00am
Blackout dates: 25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.