Buzios Day City Tour and Cruise from Rio de Janeiro
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 12 hours
-Pay a visit to Bzios, a charming fishing village.
- Go on a city tour with a guide.
- Unwind on a fantastic boat cruise (if option selected).
- Get to know the inhabitants and take a look around this small town.
- Have a delicious lunch at a highly recommended restaurant.
Discover the cosmopolitan charm of Buzios, made famous by Brigitte Bardot, a French actress. After being picked up, your coach will go to Bzios through the magnificent Rio-Niteroi Bridge. You will walk along cobblestone streets full of rustic charm in Bzios. As you explore this little town of about 15,000 inhabitants, you'll meet friendly residents from over 44 different nationalities.
Enjoy the Buzios coastline from a new perspective if you opt for the optional cruise. Beaches like Azeda and Azedinha, Joo Fernandes and Joo Fernandinho, Ilha Feia, and Tartaruga Beach are just a few examples.
- Brief introduction tour
- Lunch buffet at Bastidores Restaurant
- Boat cruise (if option selected)
- Optional gratuities
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick-up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The bus will always have a tour guide available.
- If you do not wish to go on the boat, your tour guide will provide information about the city and you will have time to walk through the city and its beaches.
- Passengers must bring their own swim suits. There is nothing available to buy at the boat. Each time the boat gets to a beach, it stays for 30 minutes each so the passengers can enjoy each beach.
- Boat tour takes about 2 hours before it gets back to the city.
- The boat usually makes 3 stops for swimming and usually goes to the same destinations: Ilha Feia, João Fernandes Beach, Azeda Beach or Tartaruga Beach. The order and destinations depends on the wind and weather conditions.
- The tour does not take place on national and state holidays.
Daily at 7.00am
Blackout dates: 9/10/11/12 April, 1/2/3 May, 1/2 November, 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.