Canoa Quebrada Beach Full Day Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Find a location where time has stood still.
- Consider exotic landscapes.
- Feel the peace that can only be found in Canoa Quebrada.
Discover the lovely town of Canoa Quebrada, where time has stood still! This is the ideal beach paradise, located 156 kilometers from Fortaleza, with the most unique and exotic landscapes. You are surrounded by massive cliffs. Enjoy the warm waters of this small and reef-protected bay, and stop by one of the many huts along the beach to sample a wide range of seafood dishes. You can also go on high-speed buggy rides through the rugged sand dunes (not included in the price of the tour).
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour guide (English/Portuguese/Spanish)
-Food and drinks
- Optional buggy ride
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The following items are recommended: sunscreen, sunglasses, swimsuit, sandals, towel, hiking boots or tennis shoes.
- Optional buggy ride: approx. $50 (per vehicle - 4 persons) / Subject to availability.
Monday. Wednesday, and Friday at 7.30am
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.