Christ Redeemer Statue through Parque Lage Hiking Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 6 hours
- Pay a visit to one of the world's most well-known monuments.
- A one-of-a-kind approach to the Christ Redeemer statue.
- Beautiful views of Rio.
- Visit Parque Lage.
The Christ Redeemer statue, located at the top of Corcovado Mountain (710m/2330ft), is undoubtedly Brazil's most famous landmark. It is located in the Tijuca Forest National Park's first sector. Begin your hike at Parque Lage, an atlantic rainforest park with a beautiful and impressive old mansion and many century-old palm trees. The climb takes about two and a half hours, and the view from the top is very rewarding. It is considered one of Rio's most privileged belvederes. The descent will be made by car or van on the way back.
- Professional tour guide
-Entrance to the Corcovado Mountain
- Food and drinks
Pick-up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Hiking duration is approximately 2.30 hours and is considered an advanced hike.
- We recommend you to wear light clothes and hiking shoes.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- Corcovado entrance fee (26 BRL) is approximated and subject to change without notice. It should be paid locally.
- There is no age restriction, but we recommend this activity for adults between 12 and 55 years old.
- People with heart diseases and respiratory diseases, such as asthma or bronchitis, should not take this tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level to do this tour.
Daily at 8.00am
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.