Christ the Redeemer by Van and Selarón Steps
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Visit two of Rio de Janeiro's most famous landmarks.
- Explore the Tijuca Forest, one of the world's largest urban forests.
- Take in the panoramic views from the Christ the Redeemer statue at the top ofCorcovado Mountain.
- Visit the Lapa neighborhood and see the famous Selarón Steps.
Pick up at Copacabana and go to the top of Corcovado Mountain to see Christ the Redeemer's statue. Travel along a scenic road through Tijuca Forest, one of the world's largest urban forests, before arriving at breathtaking views over the city. Return from the Christ the Redeemer and drive via Santa Teresa, a well-known hillside neighborhood. Before reaching the beautifully colored tiles of the Selarón Steps, visit the Lapa neighborhood, which is home to Rio's traditional nightlife and is famed for the Carioca Aqueduct. Return to Copacabana after that.
-Roundtrip transportation by air-conditioned and comfortable vehicles
- Tickets to the Christ the Redeemer
- Professional guide (live tour commentary in English, Spanish, and Portuguese)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
-Foods and drinks (available for purchase at the attractions)
-Infants 0-4 years old: free
- Children 5-10 years old: reduced
C2Rio Tours & Travel - Praça do Lido (Rua Ronald de Carvalho, 21 - Copacabana)
Look for the C2Rio staff inside the store.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator to confirm your pick-up place and time. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Daily at 9.30am and 2.30pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.