Corcovado Tour with Christ Redeemer Statue
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 5 hours
- Go to Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon and Christ the Redeemer.
- Take a train through the Tijuca rainforest's lush greenery.
- Ascend to the summit of Corcovado Mountain for breathtaking views.
- Round-trip transportation and a train ride are included.
This tour is great for individuals who just have a few hours and want to see some of Rio's most iconic attractions in 5 hours. Don't worry, everything is included on this tour, from pick-up to a train ride through the jungle.
This tour will include the following activities:
- The Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas on your way to the Cosme Velho Train cog station, at the bottom of Corcovado Mountain.
- Take the ride up to the top, through the dense Tijuca rain forest to the 38m tall (125ft) Christ Redeemer Statue.
- Have a panoramic view from the top and will be able to see the Christ Redeem.
- Getan interesting 40-60 minute tour guide at the top: your guide will show you spectacular sights of Rio and the surrounding countryside.
- Ride a typical train up and down the mountain.
-Roundtrip transfer is included from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana
- Professional guide
- Train ticket to the Corcovado Mountain with Christ Redeemer (if option selected)
- Live audio guide
- Food and drinks
-Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Pick up at your hotel.
This tour is available daily at 2.00pm
Please note: This tour departs in the morning only on select special dates: During Carnival (Saturday Through Tuesday), 24 and 31 December. The rest of the year, the tour departs in the afternoon.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.