Costa dos Mirantes Guided Tour
Language: English, Portuguese
Duration: 4 hours
- Take in the breathtaking views of Fernando de Noronha.
- Visit the well-known viewpoint Dois Irmos.
- Take in the sight of the dolphins swimming.
- Swimming and diving at Sancho Beach, Brazil's most beautiful.
Enjoy a short (2,5 km) hike to admire the stunning views of Fernando de Noronha. The first stop is at the dolphin belvedere, where you may be able to see them performing their morning jumps. Following the route, you will walk along the bay's slope on a vegetation-shaded path to the famous viewpoint Dois Irmos. Then there's a steep descent through rocks to get to Sancho beach, which is regarded as the most beautiful in Brazil. Then just take in the scenery, because the location is ideal for swimming and free diving.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide (English/Portuguese)
-Tickets to the Marine National Park
- Snorkeling equipment
- Food and drinks
You will arrange your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours prior to your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Maximum of 5 people per booking. A minimum of 2 people is required to carry out the tour. The tour might be canceled or rescheduled if there aren't enough participants.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- Tickets to Marine National Park not included. Price for Brazilians: BRL 98,00 (children under 11 years and adults above 65 years are free of charge). Price for foreigners: BRL 198,00 (all ages), approximately US$ 65. Tickets are valid for 10 days.
- Please have your voucher in hand to present to the guide upon boarding.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.