Curitiba Guided Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Explore Curitiba's main attractions.
- With the help of a professional guide, learn about the city's history.
- See Tiradentes Square, Curitiba's Catedral Baslica Menor de Nossa Senhora da Luz, and Paço da Liberdade, among other things.
- Take in the breathtaking scenery.
With the help of a trained guide, learn about Curitiba's history and distinctiveness. Explore the city's most important attractions, including Tiradentes Square, Curitiba's Catedral Baslica Menor de Nossa Senhora da Luz, Paço da Liberdade, Federal University of Paraná, Guara theatre, Oscar Niemeyer museum, Bosque Alemo, Botanical Garden, Bosque do Papa, Wire Opera House Theatre, and more.
-Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Curitiba
- Tour guide (Portuguese/English/Spanish)
- Food and drinks
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Daily at 8.00am
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.