Dinner Show at Rafain
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- A fantastic evening for you and your entire family.
- A fantastic tour for people of all ages.
- The ideal way to become acquainted with Brazilian culture.
Enjoy a fun time with the entire family while learning about Brazilian culture through a traditional show. You will be taken to a restaurant where you will be treated to a full folklore presentation that includes not only traditional Brazilian dances but also dances from other Latin American countries. Chorinho, capoeira, and samba, to name a few. During the presentation, you will be served a barbecue dinner with a wide range of meats and sides.
-Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Ticket to the show
- Barbecue dinner (buffet)
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up from your hotel.
What to Remember
- It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to visa restrictions.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange the hotel pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Daily except Sunday
At 6.55pm pick-up from Puerto Iguazu hotels
At 7.00pm: pick-up from Downtown hotels
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.