Dos Frades and Itaparica Islands Boat Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Take a schooner ride through All Saints Bay.
- Explore Ilha dos Frades and its crystal-clear waters.
- Take a relaxing bath in Itaparica, the bay's largest and most famous island.
- Consider a breathtaking view of the city of Salvador.
Enjoy a schooner trip to the islands of Baa de Todos os Santos (All Saints' Bay) with a professional guide, live music, and onboard service. The first stop will be at Ilha dos Fradesfor, where you can relax in the crystal clear and warm waters. You'll have about two hours to enjoy this tropical paradise. You can choose from a variety of optional (non-included) activities, such as snorkeling or climbing the stairs to visit the Church of Nossa Senhora do Guadalupe. Then you'll go to Itaparica, the bay's largest and most famous island. Following a 45-minute schooner ride, you will be able to enjoy a relaxing bath with calm and transparent waters, as well as other enjoyable activities. At the end of the journey, you return to the schooner, which will take you to the Salvador Pier. The van will then return you to your hotel.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour guide (English/Portuguese/Spanish)
- Schooner tour
- Extra activities like kayaking, snorkeling and stand up paddle
- Food and drinks
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-You should bring sunscreen, swimsuit, and towel.
- The schooner has an on-board service. Fruits are included.
- The environmental fee (BRL 10.00) is not included and must be paid locally.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 8.00am
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.