Emerald of the Atlantic Trail
Language: English, Portuguese
Duration: 5 hours
- Take in the breathtaking views of the Two Brothers Hill.
- Go to Cacimba do Padre, Baia dos Porcos, Bode, and Boldró, which are all beautiful beaches.
- Go swimming in Fernando de Noronha's gorgeous waters.
- Take amazing photos of the beaches you visit.
The excursion takes place on the island's mainland side, known as the sea-of-inside, which is famed for its quiet seas, greenish tint, and visual splendor. The walk begins in Vila dos Remédios and takes you by the beaches of Cachorro, Meio, and Conceiço, as well as the Morro do Pico hill and the beaches of Boldró, Americano, Bode, Cacimba, and Baa dos Porcos (Bay of Pigs). You'll stop for swimming and diving on beaches where the conditions are suitable for the activity.
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide (English/Portuguese)
-Tickets to the Marine National Park
- Snorkeling equipment
- Food and drinks
You will arrange your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours prior to your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Maximum of 5 people per booking. A minimum of 2 people is required to carry out the tour. The tour might be canceled or rescheduled if there aren't enough participants.
- Diving equipment (mask, snorkel, life jacket, and flippers) available for hire - Average cost: BRL 30.00.
- Tickets to the National Marine Park are not included. Price for Brazilians: BRL 98,00 (children under 11 years and adults over 65 do not pay). Price for foreigners: BRL 198.00 (all ages). Valid for 10 days.
- Personal food and drink are allowed. You should bring yours since there is no availability for purchase.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- The following items are recommended: Sunscreen, sunglasses, swimsuit, sandals, towel, hiking boots, or tennis shoes.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.