Fernando de Noronha Cruise
Language: English, Portuguese
Duration: 3 hours
- Take in the breathtaking views from the Fernando de Noronha archipelago.
- Take advantage of refreshing swimming breaks.
- Take in the local wildlife.
- Snorkeling off the coast of Baa do Sancho.
What makes this tour unique is the opportunity to see the rotating dolphins accompanying the boat in one of Fernando de Noronha's most famous scenes. The meeting will take place in Praia do Porto, where diving equipment can be rented. Don't forget to buy or bring a bottle of water. When you board the boat, you are given safety instructions and are introduced to the rest of the crew. As soon as the navigation begins, some islets can be seen. The boat continues to pass by the Pedra do Leo (Lion Stone), Two Brothers Hill, and Ponta da Sapata. On the way back, you will have time to snorkel at Baa do Sancho (Sancho Bay), which TripAdvisor named the best beach in the world!
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional guide (English/Portuguese)
-Tickets to the Marine National Park
- Snorkeling equipment
- Food and drinks
You will arrange your pick-up time and location directly with the local operator.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours prior to your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Maximum of 5 people per booking. A minimum of 2 people is required to carry out the tour. The tour might be canceled or rescheduled if there aren't enough participants.
- Diving equipment (mask, snorkel, life jacket, and flippers) available for hire - Average cost: BRL 30.00.
- Tickets to the National Marine Park are not included. Price for Brazilians: BRL 98,00 (children under 11 years and adults over 65 do not pay). Price for foreigners: BRL 198.00 (all ages). Valid for 10 days.
- Personal food and drink are allowed. We strongly recommend you to bring yours since there is no availability for purchase.
- A small amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.
- The following items are recommended: Sunscreen, sunglasses, swimsuit, sandals, towel, hiking boots or tennis shoes.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.