Foz de Iguaçu Duty Free Shopping Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Go to a duty-free shop
- A wide range of products are available, including some of the world's most prestigious brands.
This shopping tour will take you to a duty-free zone where you may purchase a wide range of things from some of the world's most prestigious companies. Clothes, cosmetics, sunglasses, drinks, and electronics are all available. Please keep in mind that you will need your passport or ID to shop there.
-Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Tour guide (English/Portuguese/Spanish)
- Food and drinks
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to the visa restrictions.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Argentina. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- If you are leaving from Brazil, when you enter Argentina, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange the hotel pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
Daily at 5.55pm: pick-up from Puerto Iguazu hotels
Daily at 6.00pm: pick-up from Downtown hotels
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.