Foz de Iguaçu Guided Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 5 hours
- Explore Foz do Iguaçu's downtown area and admire the most important historical structures.
- Take a guided tour of the Omar Ibn Al-Khatab Mosque, one of Brazil's largest mosques.
-Pay a visit to the Buddhist temple.
- Explore beautiful locations such as the Ecomuseum, World Wonders, Wax Museum, and Dinosaur Park.
Foz do Iguaçu is a fascinating city with a lot to offer. You will tour the downtown area with a professional guide who will show you some of the most significant historical structures such as the first airport, mother church, and first college. The gastronomic avenue will also be visible. The itinerary includes visits to the Muslim mosque, the Buddhist temple, and the Itaipu Ecomuseum.
The magnificent Omar Ibn Al-Khatab Mosque was completed in 1983. You will be taken on a guided tour of the mosque, which is one of the largest in Brazil. You will then proceed to the Buddhist temple.
The tour continues on to the Ecomuseum, World Wonders, Wax Museum, and Dinosaur Park.
The Ecomuseum is an excellent place to learn about the history of Itaipu Dam. World Wonders is a space that houses replicas of man's most famous structures, including the Christ Redeemer in Brazil, the Statue of Liberty in the United States, the Taj Mahal Palace in India, the Terracotta Army in China, the Pyramid of Chichén Itzá in Mexico, and the Eiffel Tower in France. At the Wax Museum, you can see full-size replicas of more than 90 celebrities, including Elvis Presley, Tom Cruise, Amy Winehouse, Frank Sinatra, Will Smith, Michael Jackson, Albert Einstein, Francis Pope, Pope John Paul II, and many more.
The Dinosaur Park takes you on an outdoor adventure with 20 animatronic dinosaurs that move and make sounds. Don't pass up this fantastic opportunity to see a T-Rex that stands about 12 meters tall!
-Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Foz do Iguaçu or Puerto Iguazu
- Professional guide (English/Portuguese/Spanish)
- Tickets to World Wonders, Wax Museum and Dinosaur Park
-Food and drinks
- Ticket to the Ecomuseum
-Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange the hotel pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of the tour.
- Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- The Mosque doesn’t open on Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
- Ticket to the Ecomuseum to be paid locally costs BRL 14,00 at the moment. Children up to 11 years pay half price.
- The above values are approximated and subject to change without notice.
- The Muslim mosque and the Buddhist temple are free entry.
From Tuesday to Saturday
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.