Foz do Iguaçu Guided Tour with Buddhist Temple, Mosque, and Ecomuseum
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Learn about Foz do Iguaçu's history.
- See the Omar Ibn Al-Khatab Mosque and the Iguassu Falls Buddhist Temple.
- Visit the Ecomuseum, a fascinating cultural venue.
- Take a professional tour guide on a tour of the area.
Foz do Iguaçu is a historically significant city. This tour will take you through downtown Itaipu's historical buildings, including the first airport, mother church, first college, culinary avenue, and shopping area, as well as stops at the Muslim Mosque, Buddhist Temple, and Itaipu Ecomuseum.
In 1983, the magnificent Omar Ibn Al-Khatab Mosque was completed. It's no surprise that a Mosque was built in Iguassu Falls, given that it has the country's largest Islamic community. You'll also go to Foz do Iguaçu's Buddhist Temple. Views of the distant city centers of Ciudad del Este and Foz do Iguaçu can be seen from there.
The Ecomuseum is a fantastic place to learn about Itaipu's history. This cultural area includes historical scenarios, electronic totems, and a massive model. Among the surprises, guests will find water and energy-themed zones, as well as a working copy of a turbine axis. An amazing panel honors the hundreds of employees who contributed to the dam's construction. In the 3x4 format, there are 4,500 images of the workforce.
-Professional guide (English, Portuguese, and Spanish)
- Roundtrip transfer to most Hotels in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazilian Side) or in Puerto Iguazu
-Tickets to the Ecomuseum
-Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please check if you require a Visa or a similar document to enter Brazil. You are responsible for obtaining these documents.
- Entrance ticket of the Ecomuseum to be paid locally costs BRL 14,00 at the moment. Children up to 11 years pay half price.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing.
- The Mosque doesn’t open on Saturday afternoons and Sundays.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of $40,00 pesos for an Eco touristic tax in Puerto Iguazu. These values are approximated and subject to change without notice.
From Tuesday to Saturday at 8.00am
Blackout dates: 24, 25, 31 December / 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.