Full-Day Tour in Buzios with Boat Ride and Lunch
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Take a boat ride through some of Buzios' best beaches.
- Stroll down Orla Bardot and admire Brigitte Bardot's statue.
- Explore Rua das Pedras, Buzios' most famous street, which is lined with shops, bars, and restaurants.
Take a guided tour from Rio de Janeiro to the city of Armaço dos Buzios, which is situated on a peninsula on Rio's northern coast. Take a schooner sail from Buzios to some of the region's best beaches, including Joo Fernandes, Ilha Feia (Ugly Island), and Praia da Tartaruga (Turtle Beach), with stops for diving. Then take a trip along Orla Bardot, where you'll come upon a statue of Brigitte Bardot, the famous French actress who evaded the paparazzi in 1964 and went on holiday in the city. After that, go to a restaurant for a buffet meal. You will have free time after lunch to explore Rua das Pedras (Stone Street), Buzios' most famous street, which is lined with stores, bars, and restaurants.
-Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat tour in Buzios with stops for swimming
- Buffet lunch at a local restaurant
- Free time to explore the Downtown area
- Professional guide (live commentary in English, Spanish, and Portuguese)
- Pick-up and drop-off from hotels in Rio de Janeiro’s South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon) and West Zone (Barra da Tijuca)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
-Drinks (available for purchase on the boat and during lunch)
- Diving mask/snorkel (available for rental on the boat)
-Infants 0-4 years old: free
- Children 5-10 years old: reduced
Pick-up from your hotel. Please note that the service is available from hotels in Rio de Janeiro’s South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, Leblon) and West Zone (Barra da Tijuca). If pick-up is not available at your location you will be directed to the nearest available pick-up point.
What to Remember
-Please contact the local operator to confirm your pick-up place and time. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is no access for people with physical limitations.
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of alternative tour date.
- For your safety, the boat ride in Angra dos Reis, as well as all nautical routes, are subject to change according to maritime conditions and intervention by the Brazilian Navy.
- In case of a strong wind, the boat trip will not occur and will be replaced by a walk along the shore.
- It is recommended that you bring water, sunscreen, and a towel.
From Monday to Saturday at 8.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.