Gaucho Night Dinner and Show
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Take in an incredible folklore show featuring traditional gaucho dances.
- Try chimarro, a popular tea in this area.
- Cook a barbecue dinner.
You will be picked up from your hotel and taken to the Garfo e Bombacha Barbecue House, whose rusticity and likeness to typical CTGs (Center of Gaucho Traditions) relate to the most authentic Gaucho tradition. You'll be greeted with chimarro (a type of tea that is quite popular in this area) and house snacks. Enjoy a fantastic folklore presentation with one of the top folkloric groups in the state after dinner.
-Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in Gramado and Canela
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese, Spanish)
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Pick up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-Please provide full name from all the participants at the tour.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking. You need to provide the passport number of each participant too. For Brazilian people only number ID (RG) is needed.
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 7.30pm
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.