Gramado and Canela Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Discover Gramado and Canela from the top of a double-decker bus. The most effective way to experience everything these two cities have to offer.
- The audioguide is available in Portuguese, Spanish, and English.
- Discounts in both cities' shops and attractions.
From the top of a double-decker bus, explore the cities of Gramado and Canela. Your day pass permits you to jump on/off at any moment, stopping at a variety of interesting locations along the way. The Canela Cathedral, Alpen Park, Terra Mágica Florybal, Valley of the Dinosaurs Park, Café Colonial, Lago Negro, Snowland, Gramado Crystals, Le Jardin, Caracol Waterfall, Caracol Castle, aerial cable cars, and other attractions are among the stops.
The wheelchair and bike accessible buses run from 8.15 a.m. to 6.30 p.m., and when you board and exit at your preferred places, you'll hear commentary about the Gramado and Canela's history, hidden gems, and much more. Your pass also entitles you access a number of discounts in both cities' stores and attractions.
-Hop-on Hop-off ticket 1-day use
- Professional tour guide
- Audioguide in Portuguese, Spanish and English
-Roundtrip transportation to and from hotels
- Tickets to attractions
- Food and drinks
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
The pick-up and drop-off places are the ones in the bus route.
What to Remember
-This tour departs from Gramado and Canela.
- The pick-up and drop-off places are the ones in the bus route.
- Wheelchair and bike accessible buses.
Daily except Wednesday
The buses operate from 8.15am to 6.30pm
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.