Gran Reserva Wine Tour with Tasting
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 10 hours
- Visit the Valley of the Vineyards, a Brazilian region influenced by Italian colonization and home to a century-old winemaking heritage.
- Visit Miolo Winery for a wine tasting and a mini-course on winemaking.
- Go to the Valbrenta shop and sample some of Brazil's best cheeses.
Prepare for a full-day excursion to the Valley of the Vineyards, a Brazilian wine-growing region with breathtaking landscapes and a century of winemaking heritage founded by Italian colonists.
The first stop, after hotel pickups, is at the Miolo Winery, owned by the Miolo family, who arrived in Brazil in 1897. Miolo Wine Group is the largest wine exporter in Brazil and the most well-known on the worldwide market. It is one of the project's creators. The group's four wineries produce 10 million liters of wine every year on average, and the grapes are grown on 1,000 hectares of their own vineyards.
You will take part in a brief wine tasting and sample five of the group's most famous wines.
The schedule takes you to Valbrenta, a small cheese shop in Vale dos Vinhedos where you may sample some of Brazil's best cheeses. The tour concludes with a visit to Vinhos Zanrosso, a family-owned colonial winery in Caxias do Sul. Learn about their history as a family committed to the art of producing grapes and making wine for over 80 years. Learn about their wines and try a few.
-Roundtrip transportation to most hotels located in Gramado and Canela
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Small wine course at Miolo Winery
- Tasting fee and visit to Zanrosso Winery
- Food and drinks
- Free for children up to 5 years old.
Pick-up at your hotel.
What to Remember
-You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before your tour date to arrange your pick-up. You will find their contact information in the voucher after booking. You need to provide the passport number of each participant too. For Brazilian customers, only number ID (RG) is needed.
Tuesdays and Saturdays at 8.00am
Blackout dates: 24/25/31 December, 1 January
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.