Guanabara Bay Cruise with Lunch and Christ Redeemer by Van
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 8 hours
- Admire Rio's beauty from the sea and atop Corcovado Mountain.
- Take a relaxing cruise along Guanabara Bay.
- Take a trip in a van through the Tijuca Rainforest.
- Take stunning photos of Corcovado Mountain and the Christ Redeemer statue.
Enjoy a cruise along the Guanabara Bay while admiring Rio from the sea. Sail to see the city's most beautiful scenery. Then enjoy a delicious lunch at a barbecue restaurant (all you can eat). After lunch, you'll visit the famous Selaron Steps and stop for photos before taking a van to the Christ Redeemer Statue!
-Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese, and Spanish)
- Season tropical fruits, such as watermelon and pineapples for free in the boat
-Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana.
Monday to Saturday at 8.00am.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.